Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sephora Friends and Family Haul!!!

I'm sure there are a lot of these around now but I thought I would play show and tell as well.
 
These items I'm showing is everything that I am going to keep.  I also bought multiples of a few of them (mainly nail polish remover) so there is more.  This is just representative of the items I got.
 
Out of everything I think the only thing I'm going to return is the Sarah McNamara Miracle Skin Transformer kit.  I tried this BB cream on in store and loved it.  The only thing is that I'm super sensitive to most chemical sunscreens.  This is no exception, but I really did love how the BB cream performed otherwise.
 
Also I want to say that even though the 20% off is over, there are some great sale items to be had still.  If you have a Sephora inside a JCPenney nearby then check that out.  They don't have as much stock as a free standing Sephora store but the discounts are better in my experience.
 
So then.... on to my loot!
 
 
Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Icon -$28
 Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin LIpstick in Lively Black (also called Liv's Lips) -$30
Sephora Creamy Body Wash Caps -$0.80
Tokidoki Nail Art Stickers -$2
Tokidoki Nail Confetti and Nail Art Stickers -$4
Sephora Collection Express Nail Polish Remover -$1
Hello Kitty Head of the Class Compact Mirror -$1
Kat Von D Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Little Saint -$5
Tokidoki Scent Stick Trio -$1
Tanda Zap -$10
Tarte Fantastic Foursome Set -$35
Sephora+Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango Faux Lash Set -$9
 
That was all for me.  My friend also got Sultra Hair Extensions for $1 each and the Sadick Dermatology Group 30 Day trial kit for $10.
 
As for reviews..... well I fully intend to do a review on Icon and Liv's Lips so look out for that.  I might do a review for the Tarte blush and false lashes but that will take some time for me to try the stuff out.
 
Also, since I haven't done a confection in a while I have two for you today!
 
Last week I made my famous Mint Chocolate Cupcakes.  I brought some to my old workplace along with some chocolate ones.  With the leftover batter I made me a few batches of mini cupcakes.
 

Also an old co-worker and baking aficionado made some shortbread-ish sandwich cookies.  They were heavenly.
 

So there you have it!  Have a happy Wednesday and live happy!

2 comments:

  1. Oo I wanted tarte blush set but I decided against since I have so many blushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on the fence about it too but decided it was better to have it and return it than to not get it and regret it.

      Delete