Monday, November 19, 2012

Grocery Outlet Sighting : Revlon Nail Strips!

So Thanksgiving is going to be at our place this year so of course my hostess with the mostess plan involves making every dollar stretch.  Well, to my luck I live near plenty of places that can help me with that.

Seriously I can't even shop at regular grocery stores without feeling cheated.

So I go into Grocery Outlet to day to stock up on Thanksgiving munchies.  I pass by the cosmetics aisle (as I always do for cheap make up) and I find Revlon Nail Art strips.  These are available at your local drug store for about $10 but at Grocery Outlet they were $2.99!

So I had to break budget and get a few.

If you are wondering, these apply just like the Sally Hansen ones.  I hear that some people have issues with them chipping and noticed that they are talking about the glitter ones.  In my experience, glitter polishes always either chip on me with the quickness or are impossible to get off.

I just applied Wild One and I love it!  It's super sparkly and look really festive on my short nails.



If you can find these then I suggest you buy them.  You never know how fast stock will go at these places.

Now if you'll excuse me I have cakes to bake and a condo to clean...... sigh!  


No comments:

Post a Comment