Saturday, September 3, 2011

Release the Beast: Dusty Hunting Finds Yet Again

Cosmetic:

So here I go again.  I've been really good honest!  But something happened when I got paid this week.  After the mortgage was paid for I felt in the mood to spend.  Granted I need to save up for car insurance and a weekend trip next week, but I couldn't resist!

I found a few old polishes at some beauty supply stores in the area.  I also found the new metallic crackles from China Glaze.
OPI Man of La Mancha, Orly Cool Cucumber, China Glaze in Haute Metal and Oxidized Aqua and Savina in Black Pearl. 
shot with flash
I love how big the Orly is.  Granted Orly is usually more expensive but you also get more product.  I prefer this over spending a lot for 0.5 oz which has shrank over the years to range from 0.35-0.46 oz.  Just saying, you don't get as much nail polish as you used to.

Confection:

Simple and yummy!  I have for you the breakfast of champions.


Crumbled brownie bits with mini chocolate chips topped with vanilla ice cream.

Am I asking for a stomach ache?  Probably.

Will that make me stop eating it?  Hell no!

Thanks for looking and enjoy your long weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Great haul! Pfft forget about stomach ache, it's the enjoyment while eating that counts.. I could so do with that dessert right now!

    ReplyDelete