Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sales and Such.... Shu Uemura, Sephora and Nordstrom

So I survived the Bath and Body Works sale with the bank account sustaining only minor damage (spent around $100).  But damn I swear all these companies are out to get my money.


If you haven't yet, check out Shu Uemura's website here for last chance items. They also have free shipping going on with any $15 or more order with code JULY4.

Sephora's sale section here has some great additions.  Notable items include Boscia BB cream, Tarte mini bronzer, and their Formula X nail polish press pods.  I've been really wanting to try these out but I honestly can't justify it.  I also bought some green tea soft serve ice cream today that I'm having an even harder time justifying.

Then we have the great big Anniversary sale from Nordstrom.

You can look through the digital catalog here and the plus sized catalog here.  Remember that there are a lot more items available in store than is seen in the catalog.  If you have a Nordstrom card you can get early access to the sale and get in on the goodies before they're sold out.

With Comic-Con only 2 weeks away, I'm feeling a lot of my resolve fading.  I must keep strong though..... even though there's so many things at such a great deal......

Sigh, I'm screwed.

If you have some money burning a hole in your wallet and you're looking for some shiny and new things then check these sales out.

That's all for today.  Have a great day and live happy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment