Monday, July 14, 2014

Great Deals on Groupon Goods: Everything from Powdered Peanut Butter to Vibrators?

So I get a bunch of emails from Groupon and usually pass them over unless it looks interesting (i.e. brush sets, slimming wraps, etc.)

Last week I clicked on an item available at Groupon Goods and that opened a huge can of worms.


What I originally clicked on was part of a huge list of items that they were selling.  From leggings to pet beds and e-cigarettes they seemed to have everything.... and they do!  Here are some highlights.  ind you some of the links might not work since these items are only available for a limited time on the site.

Powdered Peanut Butter:  Yeah I have no idea what I would use it for that I couldn't use regular peanut butter for as well.

Creed Fleurs de Gardenia:  Not the only high end fragrance there and it's at a great price.

Mink Eyelashes:  I'm contemplating these especially since that whole Hautelook/ Velour incident.  But do I really want weasel eyelashes?

Various travel-friendly feminine wipes:  Interesting concept and I can see these coming in handy of they really work.

Random Jerky Sticks:  I have to say these look interesting but a bit overpriced.

Vibrators, vibrators and more vibrators:  Seriously, there is  a huge selection of various vibrators here.

Glow in the Dark Lube: To go with aforementioned vibrators.....

Contact lenses:  Which is not a bad deal but you will need a valid prescription.

   Steaks and meat packages:  Nothing new but didn't think that Groupon would have it.

So yeah.... the next time you're looking for something be it perfume or vibrators it might be worth it to check out Groupon and see what they have available.

That's all for my random Monday.  Have a great week and live happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment