Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jason Wu For Lancome

It seems that Lancome is making the designer collaborations a returning theme.

This time around they partnered up with Jason Wu.


I was all over the Alber Elbaz collaboration they did, but for some reason I'm not as excited this time around.

While I do love the dark floral theme of the packaging it doesn't translate into the product.

I'm honestly seeing a whole bunch of neutrals with a slight twist.  This has been done many times over and honestly I was looking for something either totally prim and feminine like how Wu's fashion normally flows toward, or something totally out of the box and edgy.

If you're interested in taking a look at his collection with Lancome you can find it here.  They also have a gift with purchase, which to me is more appealing than anything else in the collection.  Still not worth spending $50 on the collection though....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment