Saturday, June 21, 2014

Fragrance of the Week: Bath and Body Works Malibu Heat

So today is the official start of summer and what better way to usher it in than with a juicy fragrance right?

Even better, the Bath and Body Works sale is still going on and this scent is on sale!


So if you want to get this at a discount then you'll need to do it sooner rather than later.

This scent literally feels like sunshine in a bottle.  It's so bright and citrussy but it has a great base so it's not as fleeting as most citrus scents.

The notes:

Top:  Fresh mandarin, California orange, Crisp pear and Juicy pineapple.

Middle:  Orange blossom, Lily of the valley and Coconut water.

Base:  Creamy coconut milk, Vanilla, Sandalwood and Sunny musk.

It's so fresh and fun without that it does borderline on high school chic.  But I just can't help myself.  I find myself catching whiffs of this as I move throughout the day and it just makes me feel happy.

That's all for me.  Enjoy your weekend and live happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment