Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fragrance of the Week: Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab India Ink

I suppose I'm in a bit of a funk right now.

This week my fragrance of choice is the slightly somber and serious India Ink.

This single note was available during Comic-Con 2012 and you can always find a seller here and there.


The notes are:

A lot inky, a little papery, a little resinous and strangely wearable.

And for me it is indeed wearable.  It gets me into an Edgar Allen Poe mentality and it perfect when I'm wanting to squeeze a little dark creative juice out of me.  Now you don't have to wear black eyeliner and dark lipstick with this, but it doesn't hurt.

The perfect scent for when you're in a horrible mood and aren't ready to get out of it yet.

Maybe next week I'll try something uplifting, but for now let me wallow in the darkness of my soul. 

In case you're wondering, this scent goes great with Nirvana in the background and some neat scotch in your glass.

Live Happy!  As for me, this week I'm living emo-lly.

No comments:

Post a Comment