Friday, December 7, 2012

Review Time: Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream

So my other reviews from this order will come when I have some time to fully test out the products.  I'm super excited to see how they work for me.  In the meantime I will do a quick review of my free gift.

So I got this for spending $60 on the Missha website.  They have gifts for you when you spend $60, $100 or $200 in one order.


This retails for $45.99 on the site so it's a pretty darn good freebie.  I've been wanting to try this out but was not sure how close the Shade 21 in this BB cream would be to the Shade 21 of my Perfect Cover BB cream.

with flash L to R: Missha Perfect Cover, Missha Signature Real Complete and 3Lab Perfect BB
without flash L to R: Missha Perfect Cover, Missha Signature Real Complete and 3Lab Perfect BB
Color:  It's actually pretty close to Shade 21 in the Perfect Cover.  It is a tad pinker than the Perfect Cover though.  It also seems a lot sheerer when blended out.

Blended out L to R: Missha Perfect Cover, Missha Signature Real Complete and 3Lab Perfect BB
Blended out under Philips Natural Light Bulb in the kitchen L to R: Missha Perfect Cover, Missha Signature Real Complete and 3Lab Perfect BB
Consistency:  This is much more liquidy than the Perfect Cover.  It applies almost like a lotion for tinted moisturizer.

Packaging:  The packaging is beautiful on this one.  It is a hard case with Missha's signature flower design on it.  One thing about the packaging is that you are able to screw off the pump.  I suppose it's because of the hard case but my inner germaphobe is not happy.  With my tubes of Perfect Cover I am unable to unscrew the pump top.

Skin Benefits:  Both BB creams claim to be whitening and anti-aging.  Only the Signature Real Complete BB cream does this and is also: Non-chemical, Paraben-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free, GMO-free, Triclosan-free and Benzophenone-free.  

It also has an SPF 25 PA++ so it's a high grade sunblock and from what I read in the ingredients list I only saw physical sunblock so for those who have reactions to chemical sunblocks (like me) this may be a good option for you.

Would I buy it?  I don't know to be honest.  I currently have a BB cream that I love and that matches my skin a lot better than Missha's BB creams.  However, the formula feels great and there's a bunch of good stuff in it so I would definitely get it for a friend if they were thinking about trying a BB cream and wanted something that was light like a lotion.

Should you get it?  If you're looking for a lighter textured BB cream with more healthy ingredients than a hipster raw food restaurant, AND are of a pale complexion then I think this would be good fit.

Hope this helps and live happy!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment