Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Also By the By: Barneys Love Yourself and Uniqlo

You might or might not remember my post lamenting on why there is no Uniqlo here.  Well that all changes because it's coming to SF.  There is a smaller pop up shop opened now but the real deal with open in October across the street from H&M.  OMG!!! It's like all of my dreams come true!  Well, not really but I'm still pretty damn excited.

Also...... it is coming close to that time for Barneys New York to have their Love Yourself event again.  I have already pre-saled (so early I know) but I wanted to make sure I got a gift with purchase.  I was told when it was happening but totally spazzed on the dates.  It is either Sept. 19, 20 and 21 or Sept. 20, 21 and 22.

Either way if you want in on this then contact your SA now.  The minimum purchase is $200 which I will admit is stupid steep.  But the bags have never disappointed me before.

Okay now for sure I will have to try to get some sleep...... or stay up all night and go to work....... Ah the choices.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I LOVE the Barny's Love yourself event. It is September 20-22 this year. There is not a store near me but I always call Daniel O'Neill at BNY 212-826-8900. Tell him Carol in Kansas City sent you ~ he has always taken care of me and sent extra goodies! The Barney's bag is so worth it...it is the holy grail of GWP bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with your last sentence.

    ReplyDelete