Saturday, August 11, 2012

OMG When is This Sale Going to End?

If you read my last post then you would know that Missha US is having an online sale.  I got a couple of items thinking that I would be done but it's officially 8/11/12 and the sale is still showing on the site.

As I look through it I find myself wanting to try more and more items.  My main wants right now.....

Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence

It's compared to SK-II Facial Treatment Essence but at about a third of the price.  And with it being 50% off right now, it's an 83% savings.

I've never tried the SK-II so I can't really compare it.  But the product is supposed to help with brightening and fine lines which I need help with.  And my buying finger is awfully itchy with it being a mere $26.50.

But since I have no idea how my skin will be affected I'm hesitant to take the plunge.  If it doesn't work then I'm out money.  That's about 35 pork buns I could buy AND love.

Then they also have a hair line called Procure Jin Mo (shampoo, conditioner and essence) that is suppose to thicken hair and prevent hair loss.  The New Zealand site says it's KFDA approved (didn't know they were called that).  But I don't know if the formulation for the US will be the same.  Our FDA is a pain to deal with and we miss out on lots of awesome products because of it.

My only hope is that I fall asleep and when I wake up the sale will be over.

Sigh.........   

And for all of you wondering why I don't just buy it, I've already been fairly naughty with my spending and with car insurance and registration I really need to focus my funds on that.  I suppose it's more symbolic, I'd like to think I have that willpower to last.  At least until mid September..... just in time for Barneys Love Yourself event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment