Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Update on Dior Diva Charm Bracelet

So for all of you who want or have gotten the bracelet, I have a bit of a warning you should heed.


There's a little booklet that comes in the bracelet box about how to keep the metal away from such things as solvents, oils and water.  Yep, water! I thought they were lying but this is costume jewelry so maybe I should have listened.


At first I would take off the bracelet before washing my hands but I got lazy that last couple of weeks and kept it on.  The result???


Some of the links on the bracelet have discolored to a light brass color.  It's only on part of the link ad not the entire thing but it's a bit annoying when you look at it close up and think it's the light then realize it's not.


But for me I knew that I wasn't going to take care of this bracelet and so it's not such a big deal to me.  But for those who get upset about such things, keep you're bracelet away from water.

No comments:

Post a Comment