Saturday, November 5, 2011

Impending Blog Sale

So I have amassed quite a bit of nail polish in my Pokemon-like mission to "Catch them all".

I am now running out of room and really need to find new homes for these polishes.  Granted I only have 6 followers so I really don't know how much I'll be able to relocate, but I'll be putting up a bunch of nail polishes for sale next week.

Prices will range from $1-$10 and will include pics of all the polishes so that you can see the fullness level.  These are all polishes bought by me.  None of them were gifted from other people and a few of them are back-ups that I will never get around to using.

I will honor the request of the person that messages me first.  So if a color sells and it was shown as available when you messaged me, it just means someone got to it a little sooner.  I will try to update the available polishes as much as possible but will definitely update at least once a day.

I will only accept personal transfer from Paypal.  Shipping for items will be a flat rate of $2, if you wish to pay for upgraded shipping let me know.  Shipping labels will be made through Paypal so that you can track your items.

I think that's all for now.  I will be taking pics once the bottles settle overnight and get them up ASAP!

Thank you all and have a great weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! It's a long shot but... would you happen to have the original MPJ or SSN? Or naturistics blue pearl? Or any holos? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope sorry. I do have a lot I'm going to post though.

    ReplyDelete