Monday, May 23, 2011

Update Pinky Paradise Order Review : Geo Bella Grey BS-205 Lenses

So this past weekend was exhausting so say the least.  With prom and graduation falling on the same weekend, the economy must have had itself some stimulation.....

So in my last post I revealed / reviewed my order from Pinky Paradise.  I didn't take in eye photos of the Bella Grey lenses since they were for my friend.
But I did get a picture of her wearing them....  I want to apologize now for the crappy photo since I took it with my phone camera.

I enlarged it so that you could see the detail a little better.

The color looks great!  It's a darker grey color and it blends in pretty well with the original eye color.  She wore these all day on her graduation with no problem but found that they were getting dry with prolong wear (as do almost all contacts). 

Enlargement was noticeable but not creepy big.  For those wondering how accurate the manufacturer photos are for this lens, it's pretty close.  This is a darker grey not a lighter grey and it leaves a lot of the original iris showing but it blends into the color.
The outer limbal ring isn't very thick and the resulting look is very natural.

I'm now thinking I need a pair for myself.  Sigh.....


No comments:

Post a Comment