Thursday, December 11, 2014

Water Decals and My Experience with Amio.cc

So I just received my order for a bunch (32 to be exact) of water decals from www.amio.cc

They mainly specialize in nail stickers and water decals.  So what are water decals?  The short answer is that they are basically like temporary tattoos for your fingers.


I have yet to buy nail stickers from them but I can say that I will definitely order water decals from them in the future.

First off, they do accept paypal.  You might have to email them for an invoice though.  Also, customer service is great!  With so many companies out there that get off on screwing you over, this is a pleasant change.  What happened to me is that during the checkout process I chickened-out in entering my credit card info.

I get an email from the sales manager in what seems like a few minutes inquiring about my order.  I ask them to send a paypal invoice and everything is done in 15 minutes.

At first I think it's a bit fishy that they would want my info so quickly, but given the amount I paid for all my items I was willing to take that risk.  Weeks go by and I inquire about my order, I am emailed back with a tracking number in less than 24 hours.  He even told me where my package was and when the next stop would be.

Lets just say that if you need these decals faster then opt for one of the faster shipping services.  The standard shipping (Deutsch Post) is pretty slow.  It took almost a month for my package to arrive.  If you don't mind the wait then save a bunch of money so use on more nail decals!

You don't have to be a wholesaler to order from them, however you will need a minimum purchase of $15.  Given the current sale they are having that's going to be 25 packages.  Yep, they are currently $0.60 a pack.  Awesome deal right?  

So what was the purpose of this post?  Well, first off if anyone was having doubts about this website I wanted to tell you that this place is legit.  It's always hard to trust sites that you have no outside info on so if you're hesitant about ordering, don't be.

Secondly, I love water decals but have a hard time finding quality ones locally.  Also the cost seems a bit too high for me even though I live in the Bay Area.  This website has a huge selection of water decals in some very detailed designs.  You can find almost anything you are looking for.

Thirdly, the quality of these is phenomenal.  Not only are these water decals easy to use, they seem to be a lot more durable than other water decals I've used in the past.  Also, as long as there's enough water on your nail, you can adjust the position as long as you want until you get it right.  Once you do, just press a tissue on it to get the excess water on and it won't budge.

So yeah, if you're into nail art or want to try some really great water decals then make a list and prepare to wait a few weeks.

That's all tonight.  I've been really busy with life so I haven't been consistent with blogging.  But I do always try my best to sneak on here and there.

Have a wonderful week and live happy!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment