Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Shu Uemura Lip & Cheek Fun-tasy: Lip and Cheek Tint in Magical Red

So my second package from Shu Uemura came in 2 days early!

I now have Magical Red in my grabby little hands and I couldn't wait to tell you.

Also, the 25% off sale ends tonight so I figure I would give a review just in case you are on the fence about this color.


First off, the texture and packaging is the same as with Heroine Rose.


It's a dream to apply and blends well into my skin.

Rubbed onto skin.  It give a pretty warmer red color.
The color is more of a pinkish red.  I would call it more rose than in-your-face red.  This makes it really wearable and lovely on both lips and cheeks, but may be a disappointment if you were wanting a full on red. It fades to a reddish pink and ends up looking surprisingly natural.

Sheered out on my ring finger.  It makes a lovely blush.

So if you haven't made your order then hurry up.  You only have about an hour and a half at the time of this posting before the sale is over.  That's all for me tonight.

Have a great rest of the week and live happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment