Monday, September 23, 2013

Sephora by OPI Now on Hautelook.com

So even with all the hassle with my Velour Lashes never getting to me, I'm all about second chances.

So if you don't have a Hautelook.com account then go here to sign up.

If you have an account then go to this page and look at all the glory of discounted nail polish.

At $3 each they are slightly cheaper than when Sephora had their 3 for $10 deal but after shipping and tax it's pretty much still paying the same.

What is great about this event is that there are a good number of neutral shades that (at least near me in the SF Bay Area) sold out quickly. 

So go take a look and perhaps do a final stock up of shades.  I have no idea where these polishes are going to go after Hautelook.  Maybe we'll end up seeing them at Dollar Tree or Nordstrom Rack.  But if there was a shade that was eluding you, it just might be your lucky day.

Have a great week and live happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment