Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Remember...... A Nostalgic Post

So I haven't posted in a while and I apologize for that.  I've been busy doing nothing it seems.

I will be making a 3 tiered cake for my friend's Reg Egg party.  If you don't know what a red egg is, it's a party to celebrate a baby's first month (or 100 days).


So onto remembering how old I am.....

I remember.....

Crystal Pepsi
G.I. Joe's that looked like real men and not roided up body builders
PB Maxx
Paul from the Diamond Center
Stunt Dawgs cartoon
When Bare Essentials sold body products and not mineral make up.
986312 6003 (pager code)
1-800-COLLECT commercials
M & M before the blue one ( I voted for purple)
Squeeze It drinks
Capri Sun before they were easy to open. (many time have I enjoyed a Capri Sun with the straw sticking out from the bottom)
Petite Nate (from Jean Nate, even remember the commercial song a little)
Montgomery Ward
Mission street before the hipsters
Powdered Lipstick (kid you not I think Wet n' Wild made them)

I'll think of more when it comes to me.  I guess I'm a bit old and some of my memory isn't as sharp as it used to be.

Hope you enjoyed this post and feel a bit nostalgic yourself.

Live Happy!
 

1 comment: