Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone! I Got a Confection to Show You

I don't know about any of you but it's off to a busy start for me.  I've been a bit absent due to the real world and I apologize for that.

I have a few reviews to write but first I have some pictures that need editing for the boss tomorrow.  In true artistic fashion ( though I'm not an artist ) I can't seem to buckle down and get it done.  I'm sure in the middle of the night I will but right now I can't focus.

Maybe I like the adrenaline.... my boyfriend is the same way. If that's the case, it may just be a science major thing...... 

But I did want to post a confection for you all.



I got this recipe from PaleOMG and it is yummy! 

I made it past my first month of paleo eating and I love it.

I also have made a resolution to start paying down my revolving debt and not buy anything I don't need.  This means that I will be raiding my vanity for a lot of oldies but goodies.  I don't see myself buying makeup, skincare, bath products or perfumes in the next year.  Sounds harsh but I have enough to last me for years.

I call it Operation Cheapskate 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment