Friday, June 1, 2012

Late Night Posting

It's 3 am here and I'm almost finished with my Nos energy drink.  What kind of person would be drinking an energy drink at 3 am?  Someone who is on a time crunch.  Well, not really....

I have to make buttercream frosting and am currently waiting for the butter to soften.  Since it's pretty hot in Silicon Vally I don't think I'll have to wait too much longer.  I have the job of frosting 6 dozen chocolate cupcakes for a party that I'm going to on Saturday.  I'm more than a bit ambivalent about going but since I'm a pushover I guess I give myself no other option since I'm always agreeing to do stuff I really don't want to do.

On a happier note, it is my anniversary with my boyfriend.  Today marks 7 years together, I think I'm more shocked than he is....

We had a pretty chill dinner.  He was planning something fancier but I'm not high maintenance at the moment so I opted for Chinese food.  This weekend should be pretty busy but at least it's payday so I won't feel so strapped.  Plus the new Ulta coupon goes into effect on Sunday so I see myself getting a Layla holo polish.

Why is it with all the holo polishes I already own and make I would want another one?  It's the same with dark blue polishes, it's like I can't get enough.

Ah well, I should go now.  Hopefully it won't take me too long to make the frosting and put it on.... plus I'm feeling jittery so I should put that energy to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment